Structured Data & Voice Cabling
Network Repairs is a certified structured cabling company backed by a strong IT background. This combination brings in the knowledge and the know-how to understand all critical aspects of cabling and provide a complete end-to-end setup.
We specialize in:
Structured cabling is the design and installation of a cabling systems that supports multiple hardware usage systems and are ideal for future scalability. This gives businesses the freedom to choose any hardware to perform required tasks without worrying about cabling compatibility. There are eight cabling standards used internationally and are published by ISO/IEC:
- ANSI/TIA-568.0-D, Generic Telecommunications Cabling for Customer Premises, 2015
- ANSI/TIA-568.1-D, Commercial Building Telecommunications Infrastructure Standard, 2015
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.2, Balanced Twisted-Pair Telecommunication Cabling and Components Standard, published 2009
- ANSI/TIA-568-C.3, Optical Fiber Cabling Components Standard, published 2008, plus errata issued in October, 2008
- TIA-569-B (2004; Amd 1 2009) Commercial Building Standard for Telecommunications Pathways and Spaces
- ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A-2002, Administration Standard for Commercial Telecommunications Infrastructure.
Here are some of the highlighted features by Network Repairs:
Why choose Network Repairs for your next structured cabling project?
Network Repairs provides neat server room and superlative cable drops to your table with phones, internet, power, etc. to every room and all desks in your workspace. Many small and growing businesses trust Network Repairs for their cabling needs across Brampton, Mississauga, Vaughan, Toronto, Waterloo, Kitchener and other areas in the GTA.