Virtualization is today's answer to Servers.
The concepts of virtualization is good from a single Server requirement of the company to a multi-server environment, immaterial of the number of servers you have or need.
One Physical Server housing one or more Physical Servers in virtual form.
Features of Virtualization
- Easy management of servers
- On the fly change of resources like: CPU, Memory, Hard drive space
- Reduced dependency on the physical servers
- Migrate the servers to another machine, upgrade the physical server and bring it back
- Live migration of servers: Migrate servers from one machine to another while users are working
- Reduced Hardware cost
- Reduced Maintenance cost
- Reduced power consumption
- Low cooling requirements for your server.